Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009

Introduction

Hello, this is Farah from Northern Germany!

I am 27 years old, married, original from Austria, bust since last October I am living in Germany. My husband is from Morocco - so we are two foreigners in a foreign country :)

Contacting me means to get information about Austria, Germany, Morocco and Russia. I am living everyday a cultural exchange - exchange of different languages, religions, ways of thinking, different kitchen, culture, countries :)

I am a student - in Austria I studied Arabic and Islamic Sciences, but here in Germany I study Russian and History.

My interests are:

history - austrian, russian and asian history and the history of the islamic countries
politics - foreign politics of russia
literature - russian and latin american literature, german classics
going to cinema, non-hollywoo​d, but european movies
meeting friends - but they are now in austria, but i hope to find some new in germany as well

foreign languages and cultures
german is my mother tongue
english, french, italian and slovene i learned at school
at university of vienna i studied arabic, turkish, farsi, serbocroatio​n but i just know the basics now and would like to improve it

my dream will be korean, albanian, uzbek, thai and portugese are my dream to learn
i like the korean signs :))

I think I have to live for 200 years and have to win the big money that i can learn all this languages and visit all the countries i like to ...

taking pictures ... i have been once to bratislava, slovakia, and took between 80 and 90 pictures a day :))

and now in spring i am so happy, because i can do outdoor sports - like taking long walks and i am so happy so see the sun everyday :) but for the last two weeks the weather was so bad here ...

well. that's all from me today,
kisses from Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen